Open Charity Challenge
Join the “Adrenalin Rush” as Britain gets healthy, becomes fit and has fun in the name of fundraising.
- Take up the challenge in the natural beauty and sunshine of inland southern Spain and raise funds for your chosen charity.
- The Open Charity Challenge will consist of 36 teams (4 participants per team) per week for 12 weeks.
- Each event takes place over 4 days and 3 nights with 2 challenges in the beautiful conservation area of Sierra de las Nieves.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd placed teams of each week will compete in a free Celebrity Winners’ Weekend– flights not included.
- The Celebrity Winners’ Weekend will consist of 36 teams who will compete against each other and a celebrity team for the ultimate prize of £20,000 to donate to their nominated charity.
- The Celebrity Winners’ Weekend will also be filmed as a documentary and will be shown on UK TV networks. All participants of this special weekend will receive a copy of the documentary.
- A cash prize of £5,000 will be given to the team that raises the most sponsorship.
- For more information, read the e-brochure on our website and register your team/teams directly with Eco Activities. You will then be directed to your nominated charity and their secure on-line payment link for your registration fee.
- We advise you to reserve your flights as soon as your registration is confirmed to take advantage of the great ‘early bird’ flight offers.